Domination

Go down

Domination

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:39 am

We need designated flag-cappers, flag defenders and slayers.

Flag-capping class (2):
Riot Shield
Blast Shield

Smoke Grenades

One Man Army
Cold-Blooded Pro (no cross-hairs giving you away in the smoke)

OMA so you can change to your preferred class once you've taken the flag, your other class should have OMA also.

Flag Defenders (2):
Use tactical insertion near your flag. The rest depends on map, but do whatever is necessary. Don't leave your flag unprotected basically. OMA-tube on maps like Sub-Base and Highrise where you can get an aerial advantage (on B). Short range weapons on maps like Skidrow and Favela.

Slayers (2):
Manipulate the spawns, control the map. For example if you are on Highrise, and you notice your team spawning way off to the right and the enemy pushing out of their spawn from the left; you have to fix this. You have to drag your spawn back to the middle while pushing the enemy's back.

________________________________________________________________________________

When the flag-cappers don't need to cap a flag, and they are using their preferred class; they either 1) Defend B-flag or 2) Help the slayers push the spawn in a certain direction. Whatever the others call for, the flag-cappers should be fully versatile (with OMA's help).

This would be an example line-up:
1) Flag-cappers: Jimmy & Demolition
2) Flag defenders: Simy (spawn flag) & Jager (B)
3) Slayers: Lloydy & KneeSliders

Simy can snipe from the spawn, or whatever he wants; just be close enough to the flag to take anyone off it. Me and Simy having tac inserts means there should always be someone at each flag, even after we die. Lloydy and Sliders are beasts so can push the enemy around where they want, I'll give them a little direction cuz I check the map all the time... Jimmy & Demo then help me on B for the most part, and should the enemy be too much for the slayers then they help them. I know I'll be OMA-tubing anyway Wink

Domination is a good game-type for a team, we don't play it cuz we aren't very good at it. If we play the objective, hold B flag and control the map then the kills will come.
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Domination

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 am

Also, anyone going 3-4-5 killstreaks should be using UAV, Counter-UAV and Sentry Gun. Sentry gun on Domination is awesome, even if it doesn't get kills it's covering a flank. So we should have 4 people using this setup, then 2 using 5-7-9.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:10 am

Yeah sounds fine, i done well with the intervention last night. Specially on that invasion dom game. I dont think that we are that bad at Domination, i would say i am most comfortable with that than anything. I think we are too desperate for the kills sometimes. There were a few times last night i was sitting back with the sniper and we kept flipping spawns and i was getting butt fucked.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm more than happy to be a flag-capper, however I am prestiging and will hit the prestige button when I can, for at least another couple of prestiges anyway.

One change I would make is that someone should have c4 on the spawn flag, I try and do this as often as I can, if I ever hear that my c4 flag is being captured... Boom! and it stops flashing! If in this case, Simy dies and they start capping the spawn flag, c4 them and simy is back in control with his tac insert. It will stops us from having to leave our posts as well.

I think this set up will only work if we have a full team of 6 as well, as we are basically spawn trapping the enemy... A random would flip spawns, if they were any good.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Yeah, maybe put this into effect tonight
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:31 pm

We quite often have full squads now though, but I agree; it will be important that we don't have randoms screwing us up. It's not really that much to think about; just get people into the right mentality. Work on this enough so people understand situations such as: "we just lost B, I'll switch to riot shield with OMA and I'll take it back and call for cover from the defender of the flag". Overall it seems like a lot, but each person has to do very little really. And it can be more fluid depending on the other team/map.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 pm

this is for team 1?

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:57 pm