Getting there..

Go down

Getting there..

Post by DTLA Jager on Sat May 29, 2010 9:49 pm

We are playing well together, winning 90% of the time. At least in Search & Destroy anyway, the other gametypes aren't particularly great. We know where everyone is going, our call-outs are decent.

I know you guys love S&D, I love it too. But if we want to play GB I think it's best we work on other gametypes.. Anything in particular you guys think we can improve on?
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting there..

Post by Matti077 on Mon May 31, 2010 12:12 am

Good thing about Gamebattle we can alway choose our game type and rules.

We all play really well, and this will get better the more we play with each other, My call out can be inproved, Im currently working on trying better at this.

somethink what is important, even more so in search, if your shooting at some one let them know who/where you shooting at.

Jager highlights this on saturday when I was sure I'd kill some one (last person), Jager was asking where he was, I was trying to do a good kill cam like a prat, ended up missing and dying. Luckly jager killed them, but this just say how important communication is.

Also, it is some tempting to run at them when defending in search, Relax hold back and wait for them to come to you. If your the last person defending just chill and wait, dont go searching for them.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 pm

I think we work really well together in search and I think we do well at demolition as well.

We are not as strong at CTF and I don't think we have played TDM as a team yet either.

As Matti said though we can choose what game modes to play on GB.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum