ALL BOUT FOOTBALL

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ALL BOUT FOOTBALL

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Ryte well i have a thought that on here we can all talk about football. what your team's aims are and who you would like to see at your club, discuss results and anything else on here.
first i would like to say that i FUCKING LOVE BEN ARFA FOR HIS FUCKING 25 YARD SCREAMER AGAINST EVERTON WHICH WE WON 1-0 ( YES!!!!!!) second half we dominated again and had a stonewall penalty turned down on the 79th minute when kevin nolan was 1 on 1 with the keeper and then defender comes in and 2 foots him from behind. bad side to this victory was that steve harper went off half time with a suspected dislocated shoulder and our 22 year old ( but very impressive) dutch keeper Tim Krul cam on and shone again! first start also for toon's new ivory coast star cheike tiote and he bossed the midfeild. feel free to comment on anyother games like ranger's win ( yey for simy) and birminghams loss against wba (haha matty :::Very Happy oj)

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL BOUT FOOTBALL

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:28 am

What's happening to Everton.. Shows their comeback against United was a fluke and United slipping up rather than Everton doing well..

Liverpool haven't a hope of finishing 4th, I'd say 5th if Torres gets going.. The problem against Birmingham was there was no creativity/ability in the midfield to get the ball to Gerrard. Gerrard not getting ball=Torres not getting chances. Meireles might offer some aggressive passing, or playing Gerrard in CM and Joe Cole behind Torres would be a good option. Ngog is proving to be a worthy backup player, very impressed! Konchesky was merely a utility signing cuz we needed a leftback, he's really not much use other than the fact that he is a left back..... I could literally go on all day!
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 am

As for Ireland, pretty happy with the last few months.. Hammered Paraguay(who were in WC) and beat someone else comfortably before WC, then played well against Argentina and very unlucky not to score. 2 European qualifiers so far have been good, an away win and some beautiful football against Andorra(I know they suck but it shows Ireland can do it) with McGeady being ridiculously skillful.. Stephen Ireland is a little fairy-boy wanker for not playing for us, but I understand Andy Reid being left out to be honest. Ireland don't play attractive football, but it's effective and gets results.. Definately qualifying this time, I just hope there is no cheating against us this time! I'll be at all the home games, Russia is next.. Who are terrible now anyway! I've seen France, Germany, Argentina, Holland, Brazil and soon Russia; not bad!! ...Oh and Ireland too I guess Razz

I also have a 10 euro bet with a friend that Barca win La Liga, he reckons Real Madrid will.. Real are solid defensively now with Mourinho but terrible chemistry between all the superstars going forward..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:46 am

haha. i reckon liverpool may not get 4th if they dont get their act together. tottenham seems stronger in my books but i would like to see either liverpool or man city pip 4th. i hate the spuds! Very Happy. goal of the week? BEN ARFA'S! did u see it vs everton yesterday?

i x 0wN4g3 x i

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Rangers have had a good week, closed up the shutters at old trafford on tuesday night, i think we are only the second team to keep a clean sheet at old trafford for years.
I think Rangers will make it 3 in a row this year, Waletr smith is a great manager, we havent played well this season and have won every game. He sets up his teams to be hard to beat and we are that. IN WALTER WE TRUST.
Dont expect us to sign anyone else as this summer was teh first time we have signed anyone in 2 years. But i remain optimistic that we ahve a good team of WINNERS.
Plyed shit yesterday and still managed to spank dundee utd 4-0.

As for Scotland, not the worst start to the Euro campaign, 4 point sout of two games and we are sitting tiopo of teh Group, the Czech's getting beat was a good result as they are our main contenders for second place.

OH AND WE BEAT NEWCASTLE IN PRE SEASON Very Happy
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 pm

The SPL sucks, Rangers and Celtic don't need to play well. Tottenham won't get 4th, they got it last year and Didnt make any sort of progress with the money. Yeah ownage I know Liverpool ain't getting 4th, they are only as good as Aston Villa now. Chelsea are going to slaughter Blackpool today, sometimes team spirit isn't enough! I predict 2-1 to united today also.. Didn't see Ben Arfa's goal but that's a great signing (did his childish and illegal moaning work? Has he signed permanently?).. He's a bad professional but great young player..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:01 pm

The SPL is'nt great but i take it for what it is. With regards to Rangers and Celtic its a shame beacuse they are both huge clubs, with great tradition. I think if they were in teh EPL with the amount of revenue and shit they would easily be as big as Man Utd and Chealsea given a season or two.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Haha, I doubt it. Celtic would struggle to get 15th, they do well in SPL because it's shite; you saw them in European matches when they were against half-decent opposition.. Rangers would be alongside Villa/Everton I'd say, 8th or 9th in the league I'd say. Hardly as big as United and Chelsea..

I went to the pub with the lads for the United-Liverpool match, good craic and an epic match.. If not for Berbatov it'd be a win for Liverpool! Paul Konchesky and Cristian Poulsen are shocking players..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Nah given a season or two they would both be able to spend money on player and be as big. They are both huge clubs throughout the world.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Not really.. Newcastle 5th or 6th now I think? Should be right back to where they were 3 years ago..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 pm

I did see Ben Arfa's goal... It wasn't that great. Practically every goal scholes has scored was similar and there have been quite a few better goals so far this (Gareth Bale's volley comes to mind). Hatem is a sulky, miserable player, but if he does do well this season, then there will be a raft of other premier league clubs go after him (as he's only on loan from Marseille) and he won't stay at Newcastle. Newcastle have started the season better than I was expecting, but I still don't see them finishing in the top half this season.

Now Fabragas' goal was something special. He just has to touch the ball and it's perfection.

Rangers have played awful every game this season (including pre-season). The reason why they have won in the league is because they haven't played a half decent team yet.

I have to agree with Jager as well... If Celtic and Rangers came to the EPL, they wouldn't even get into Europe. They would never reach the same heights as Man Ure. Celtic and Rangers would be supported well, but so is Newcastle and Leeds, that doesn't make them successful clubs though.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:34 am

Haha yeah fabregas' goal was hilarious!!
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 pm

i know newcastle arnt perfect but they sertainly not boring! jimmy, the advantage that we have over any other clubs with ben arfa is that if he plays 25 games or more this season, he will be allowed to sign for us permanently for 5.5 mill( this is what marseille are saying and we spent 2 mill to even get him on loan). before ben arfa has a chance to sign for anyother club, newcastle has a choice and no other team can approach him until they (we) make a desicion. think we will sign him permanently. dont think we will finish in top half either i think about 11th/12th. what u guys dont get is that i have been a huge toon supporter and follower all my life, i'm only 14 but come this sunday, it will be my 100th newcastle game which i have attended Very Happy (i feel special yey Very Happy) and once you have supported the toon for that long and living in a place like this with all the past greats which has been at our club; shearer, ginola, robert, tino asprilla, beardsley, keegan etc you will start to beleive that anything is possible!. i dunno if u guys havce noticed this but why the fuck does all the fuckin press like sky sports and the bbc and that fucking hate newcastle they always have something negative to say and thats why i like having shearer on the motd bench so he will giv us some posotives like we need! what have we done wrong!!??!

i x 0wN4g3 x i

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 pm

oh and btw. newcastle vs chelsea wednesday night. i know there will be alot of you taking the piss because we are going to get beat but just remember this. . .
we want to consentrate on the league and we are going to play a young and certainly not our best team . .. (confirmed toon starting 11)
sodersberg
r.taylor williamson kadar enrique

routledge tiote vuckic lovenkrands

ben arfa

carroll.

please reply with what your favourite team's line up will be. . .
for newcastle, mine is.
krul
simpson williamson colocini enrique

routledge tiote barton gutierrez

ben arfa

carroll

i x 0wN4g3 x i

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Wow Ownage... your last posts are the usual delusional crap you get from Newcastle fans. They have had some great players over time agreed, but that doesn't mean they are a great team now. Newcastle had to spend like a motha-fucka to get them as well and still couldn't win the league. They did come close and I would always prefer them to win ahead of Man Ure.

You seem to be a bit naive, when it comes to transfers and the sulky Ben Arfa. For example, if a bigger club say that they want Ben Arfa to the press or to Marseille, then it will be very difficult for Newcastle to get him. Ben Arfa won't agree personal terms with Newcastle sighting he wants to play european cup football... Off he trots to a different club

The press hate Newcastle because they think they are better than they really are. The fans just think that they deserve to win every game without having to work for it.

Also, your favourite team shows how fickle you are. Where the fuck is Nolan!? He was your best player last season and he was rated one of the best in the Championship, completely forgotten about.

Why on earth have you put Gutierrez in as well? He doesn't score, he doesn't get many assists, doesn't track back... He has to be one of the worst wingers in the history of the premier league!!!

Sorry about the flaming Ownage, but your posts about Newcastle are ludicrous and full of self-granduer!

Arsenal to win the league!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 pm

FLAME ON wow.

Cant really flame jimmy as i rather like the gunners myself.

Rangers for the win.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Can't fault Arsenal too much, especially being a Liverpool fan.. But the likes of Diaby and Song are not worthy of a team contending for the premiership.. With the likes of those and Flappy-handski/Almunia they will never win the league. Shouldve pushed for Given more. Chamakh has been good, finally arsenal have a threat in the air! Gotta hand that one to Wenger, he knows exactly who will fit into his style and he won't spend much getting them. Liverpool will be doing well to get 7th this season though! Torres needs to stop being rested and allowed to play the easy games, it's very hard to imagine he's not fully fit after a month of matches/training. He needs goals and confidence and both will come with the easier games...
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 pm

ryte well theres no point in is talking about newcastle or anything anyomore because what ever i say gets turned against me etc. . . whats the point!? i'm saying what is right and what i feel is best! gutierrez, fine he cant score but fuck me he turns defenders inside out on his good days. dont like him? fine its your choice but u musnt watch enough newcastle matches to see what he is all about. probably took 1 look at him and said wow he's shit! but thats form for ya! and nolan, dont get me started on that useless peice of shit! does fuck all for the team apart from the occasional goal. looses the ball too much, cant run!, doesnt close anyone down , i could go on forever. . . barton and tiote are better than him anyday. gutierrez cant score but we dont need him to score, he creates loads and as a winger thats his job. arsenal btw need to strenghten at the back if they want to win the league, look at the SCUM-berland game, no-1 was getting colsed down, lack of communication. if wenger spends money on some defence you guys will be an ultimate force like you were once was before ( when you went a season and a half without being beaten). oh yeah and would anyother team after just being religated for the first time in 17 years get an average attendance of 45,000 week in week out in the second division. we deserve better by far!

i x 0wN4g3 x i

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:11 pm

at the home matches. especially in the singing corner where i sit (well, stand) everybody complains about nolan. have him in your team for a couple of games and you will start aswell!

i x 0wN4g3 x i

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Dude dont sweat it, voice your opinions by all means, Jimmy was just upset as he got gang fucked by a bunch of gerodie's. Razz

Nah jimmy was giving you his opinion.

Its a forum everyone is entiltled to a say
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 pm

'Cept you Simy
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:27 pm

It is only my opinion and you are entitled to yours. However if you wish to talk about Newcastle, then don't expect everyone to tell you how great you think they are!

The SCUM-berland game was ridiculous, Arsenal (as always) had loads of chances and couldn't score the second goal. They also missed a penalty in the second half... Then the fourth official signals 4 minutes of extra time and Bent scored in the 95th minute, Typical! However that's why I love football. Everton coming back against Man Ure... fantastic!

With 2 new centre-backs, I hope Arsenal's defence will start plugging some of those leaks, but it has been there weakness for a few seasons now. We do not have a decent goalkeeper either. Almunia is alright, but not good enough for a top 4 team. I would love Arsenal to get Given, I think he is an outstanding keeper. However when Arsenal enquired about him, Man Citeh said that they will never sell him to a rival team and it's not like they need the money!

Nolan would never get into the Arsenal team, he is no where near good enough. My point was he could have left Newcastle when they got relegated, but he stuck with them and helped them get promotion, he should get credit for that. I guess fans forget loyalty really quick! He scored 17 goals (might have been more) from midfield, which is more than any other newcastle midfielder and he was voted by the FA (Managers and pundits) as the best midfielder, or at least nominated (it might have been Charlie Adams that won it?). 5 games later and 2 goals, he's shit!

Gutierrez does not create loads of goals. FACT! 7 assists in a championship season does not make him a great player. Nolan got 5, but at least he scored 17!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Charlie Adam FTW.

Liverpool are shit.

Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Charlie Adams is a good player. He's a bit chubby (so I like him!) and he is useless after about an hour, maybe 70 minutes if he had weetabix for breakfast!

oh yeah... I forgot to mention that the cobblers are such a force in the english league, that they could go to Anfield and fuck Liverpool over in front of the Kop! Newcastle to finish above Liverpool!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Aye they probably will, I like when Liverpool do well but I won't slit my wrists if they finish 10th. Not a big deal (for me), I'll still support them.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum