Coming to an end....... Memories

Go down

Coming to an end....... Memories

Post by Simy26 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:29 pm

So MW2's hold over us all will shortly come to an end. So lets hear the stand out moments and memories and also about when you first got the game.

I remember i was off sick on the release day, wasnt even looking forward to it or anything, hadnt seen much about it either, my Mrs was out shopping in the morning and picked it up for me. My first match was a TDM on Underpass, went like 11-13 or something like that using the silly FAMAS class.

Some other stand out moments were when i got my first nuke, on skidrow TDM, ran around B flag area with my M9 to get my last 7 ot 8 kills.

My 5 in one tube on wasteland Dom A lmao the missed my fucking PRED Sad.

Gotta say i have had alot of fucking awesum times playin with you guys. More recent would be a team tac search match with Demo and jimmers, On terminal, There was a faggy sniper the back Of dom A near the security scanners, i stuck him with semtex and got a triple to end teh match, On the GWK it sowed me sticking him as his last 2 team mates came running out the room LMAO BOOM.

Anyways SHare >....................................
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming to an end....... Memories

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 pm

I don't tend to treasure or remember many moments on a computer game, however...

I do remember the first time I got all pro - On Highrise, camping in one of the office buildings with a thermal sight and I only saw one guy, took the shot and it turned out that there was another person hiding behind a wooden box right next to B domination flag.

I remember a game where me and Carlton were just messing about on Wasteland (using danger close, of course) he got a chopper gunner and started taking the other team out and eventually they took the heli out. I followed that up with a pred (practically as they shot the rocket to take out the heli) and the whole team had just respawned from Carlton's massacre for me to get the whole team with 1 pred (6 kills in TDM).

When I was the last man standing on Search and I came up against a guy with a riot shield. I pulled out my AT4 and shot the thing straight at the riot shield, for me to die from the ricochet and the riot shielder to survive and win the round!

And only at the weekend did I get my second ever Ace on Search, but this one was a 6 v 1 clutch!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah a lot of funny moments.. But I don't remember any in particular..

I remember my 5v1 clutch on Sub Base, 5v1 clutch on Scrapyard(very scrappy, had 3 guys within 3 feet of me and somehow killed em all) and my other 6v1 clutch on Scrapyard.

I also remember my 7-in-one pred on Terminal, right into A Domination flag.

Those moments stand out, loved playing the game and with you guys for the most (we all had our frustrating moments with the game..)
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Its been fun, I will be good fun to start of playing BLack ops stright away with everyone have a full squad on there.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 pm

i am glad that this is not ending with DTLA i am glad that we will be together for a long time. I LOVE YOU GUYS Very Happy

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:34 am

Yeah we fuckin own. Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm

only the begining dude, going into black OPS with a grate clan with us lot.

end is MW2 not the DTLA british style
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum