Last nights gaming

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Last nights gaming

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:51 pm

It's not. Simy just enjoys using strange weapons. Depends on how you play I guess, if you plan on being in the enemy's face all game and 10 feet away it's a beast. General play and a lot of situations you will lose to any Assault Rifle. I only prestiged at the weekend and I've been loving the Enfield w/ Dual Mags and RDS and the MP5 w/ Rapid Fire, steady aim, marathon, lightweight.. It's actually harder to kill someone if I aim down sights, so I just hip-fire at any distance and burst-firing can kill quite effectively from a distance. I'll be on tonight, busy last 2 days
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kneeslidersxxx on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:52 pm

yeah simy is strange.. lol. yeah thats a pic of me btw. keep your comment kind Laughing
kneeslidersxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 am

Hehe.. I'll leave it to the expert dickheads Wink
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Before i comment on kneesliders pic and your remarks fag life, let me just say i had a shit time playing with DTLA last night, was getting decent scores but it wasnt fun.

In my opinion, when lloydy is on he is the one running about enemy spawn, you see the spawns are very tempremental in this game and lloydy never seems to flip them. Last night was a fucking joke, Ownage, Jimmers and Big cal, where flipping them constantly. From now on if that happens i wont be playing with them. Let me explain why.

I defend flags, i dont go for all the kills, i think i am capable of getting a huey and dogs in most matches but i would rather we won the game, and built up a win streak. To do that i stay inbetween B and Spawn flag, defending what needs defending,which i think i do rather well. Now LLoydy's role when he is with us is to keep the enemy pushed back in their spawn as much as he can, getting his SR71, Huey and doggy's AND NOT FLIPPING SPAWNS. Making the game slightly easier for the guys defending.

However when other people decide to go and do the same thing, the spawns flip, which mean the guys defending have there back s to the enemy and get killed. Can you imagine how fucking annoying that is, we sit back and let others get all the kills then the spawns flip and we get fucking raped. It brings our scores down and doesnt make the game as much fun, I.e. last night.
I have watched this happen to ( Demo, Me, Jimmy, Hustler, big pants and Jager occasionally) Who defend and cap the flags to ensure a win.

Rant over.

Ownage, in fairness, stopped doing it after the first match, when lloydy and me had a word with him, and helped me defend, you are much more useful that way man.

And with regards to the pic sliders, you look like you off to meet lil kim in tha hood with that hat on. Razz

No where near as bad as Jagers pic, he has his I'm under age and want cock deep inside me face on.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:07 pm

DTLA Jager (Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:51 pm) wrote:I've been loving the Enfield w/ Dual Mags and RDS and the MP5 w/ Rapid Fire, steady aim, marathon, lightweight.. It's actually harder to kill someone if I aim down sights, so I just hip-fire at any distance and burst-firing can kill quite effectively from a distance.

These are more genuine questions rather than bitching at whatever works for you... I've used dual mags on a famas for most of this prestige and just haven't got on especially well with them... If your using dual mags and RDS, then you are running warlord in perk 2. I prefer just to run SoH with the RDS. Do you really feel that dual mags has added much?

Mp5 w/ rapid fire and steady aim... I love this. No scoping an SMG ftw! Do you find that you run out of ammo quickly? at all? Would scavenger instead of lightweight be a better choice?

Now for the not so serious stuff...

Jager's picture looks like he's about to get a wank load in his eye! Apparently he's squinting, but since when have you known it to be sunny in Dublin!?

Now kneesliders... You look nothing like what I was expecting apart from being a pasty albino! Are you ginger? Otherwise why the fuck are you posing with hat on indoors!? You look like a chav, did you take your hoodie off for the picture? I guess that's why you're not even looking at the camera, making sure no one thieves your hoodie! Love the curtains though!!!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Pants on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Big Pants votes for Simy as 'Squad Leader' (see earlier post). - now seen chain of command thread, I actually meant Simy as a high ranking person, it just so happens to match Big Jimmys suggested chain of command.

While I clearly had left by the time you lot had moved to flipping spawns last night, I am pleased to see people 'calling' it when people fuck up well laid plans. If we have a plan its because it works and we stick to it FTW.

I enjoyed playing some TDM with the clan list night and I'm liking what the update has done for notifying everyone about the available contracts. Incidentally I am enjoying the subtle change in contracts available and I think I will now pick even more up than I have previously.

Picutres wise, Jager looks like he is mid-shit or mid arse rape (something is going into or out of his arse) and Kneesliders looks like he is doing a double take on a sheep or is worried that some local 'youf' is going to nick the £1.33 out of his wallet or his white lightening cider bottle.

Last edited by Big Pants on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Seen other thread)
Big Pants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:26 pm

I really enjoye dteh TDm, i played weel in them and we all got good scores, its when we went to fucking domination that shit got real.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:37 pm

played shit last night! highlight was team deathmatch array that 360 tomahawk game winning kill off the powerline. as lloydy is no longer on black ops can i take over his place as rusher?

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Not up to me mate, down to Jager and Jimmy.

My vote would be Jager to be the slayer in lloydy's absence.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:37 pm

ok

i x 0wN4g3 x i

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Slayer priority:
-Lloydy
-KneeSliders
Jager

Kneesliders is a better slayer than me, he just needs to be smarter about how he camps enemy spawn. He flips sometimes. I'm a tactical player, not really a slayer, but I know the good spots that could hold a spawn I guess.

We will have to start giving out to people more often, no one should wanna make the game that unpleasant for anyone and maybe they don't realize.

Jimmy; Dual Mags is like Scavenger Pro (extra ammo) and SoH (faster reloading) so it frees up two perk slots. The only time I wouldn't use it is on an assault rifle is with a ghost class. I may use scavenger for the MP5 class, the spraying really does drain ammo and I'm a bit too campy for Lightweight to be worthwhile.

DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Fliipping spawns is the biggest problem we have, it makes me mad when the spawns flip.

there is not real reason passing the (B) flag towards there spawn apart from defending choke points. Jimmers is the worse for it.

Im usally defending (B) flag and if we dont have it ill attack it.

As for kneesliders picture jimmys comments made me laugh and pretty much said what i was thinking, N-Dubz lost member?
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Bit better last night with the spawns, the match on WMD was fun, i was using the AK47 with dual mags most of teh night and it just agree's with me. I think Jager also picked it up and enjoyed it.

I had one match where i tried to be a slayer, got my Huey up but WMD isnt the best map fo rit. Could of had 3 that match. Got tubed alot last night, dont know if they were just reacting to hustler or not lol.

Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:10 pm

If I'm on and someone keeps flipping spawns, then I will happily shout abuse at you!

Dual mags is only SoH every other reload and I have a tendancy to reload after every kill (which does get me killed sometimes!) and is probably the reason why I have not got on with it.

I would prefer Jager to keep his tent, sleeping bag and start a little CAMP fire (as usual!) and we should let Ownage have a go at being a slayer (in Lloydy and kneesliders absense). However Ownage, if you keep flipping spawns and don't learn how to contain the enemy then you will be quickly taken off slayer duty.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Ownage, slayer with a sniper hmmm could be interesting.

Your the boss. Even tho your a fag Smile
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:46 pm

I have no clue what ownage is capable of with an assault rifle, so I can't nominate him for slayer. That, and you can't contain the enemy effectively (slayer's role) with a sniper rifle. Ownage got a fair bit of abuse from us for him being too far in enemy spawn, I got the impression he was getting annoyed with it. I'm sorry for that, but we all need to learn this stuff.

Jimmers impressed as slayer last night, he got 40+ kills in a few games. We can let Ownage loose tonight, I'll go along with what Jimmy said..

I wont be slayer, ever. Because what I realized is that as soon as I leave my camping spot, spawns flip. Not because I push too far, but because I'm what's preventing them spawning there with my presence. And if they do flip, I can push em back 4/5 times. That's my new self-assigned role, I thought I was just defending the 2 flags but I'm also indirectly keeping them in their spawn. Without sounding cocky that maybe what you guys were lacking when you got so upset with spawns flipping the other day without me; nothing stopped them from spawning behind you guys.

AK47 Dual Mags is AMAZING.. When you died I just searched for your corpse/gun, can't wait to unlock that beast. The recoil is so manageable and even long-range it puts 'em down well. I got tubed a fair bit too, Hustler is a bad influence on the game haha. Although I did notice the tubes getting hit-markers on me too, which was very nice

P.S. i really cant get into fisting myslef, too many poo nuggets
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 pm

I've not seen Ownage play too much with a sniper rifle in this game and he seems to do alright with the AK74u. I'm more than happy to give Ownage a chance.

AK47 is the best gun in the game IMO. Any attachement!

Jager, what are you going on about fisting yourself and poo nuggets?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Can I try being slayer today/tonight? Yesterday I had 1 match being elected as slayer and I thought I did okay. The game before that I wasnt slayer but I wanted to be in the slayer role as no one was doing it, went 46-7 and capped 4 flags with 6 defends. With the choice of being slayer I think I can improve alot more and learn alot. From.now on I want to only party when I am with you guys because im sick to death of random ers not playing the objective. My w/l ratio is shit because of that and I want it to change.

i x 0wN4g3 x i

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 am

Yeah I learned that lesson in MW2. Playing with randoms is a different game, one I don't enjoy.

Yeah ownage next time I'm on with a party I'd like to see you as slayer.. Unless Jimmy has already has given you a chance and can vouch for you, I think we can rotate between 3 or so players.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Pants on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Last nights TDM were fun and I'm definately pleased by the imagination show by the new contracts.

However, in the games where we were getting over run we need to have a little more leadership and co-ordination. Is it a lack of pre-arranged strategies that prevent our higher ranks from barking out orders? Or perhaps the opinion that they won't be listened to?

If its the latter then do people need to be told to toe the line? I for one am happy to do as I'm told.

If its a lack of strategies then can we come up with some? I'm going to try to start a new strategy thread where we can list some ideas.
Big Pants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:31 pm

I assigned ownage as a slayer in a match on firing range, think it was friday night not to sure, didnt set the heather alight, but you did hold the B building for a good while.The spawns didnt flip which was good. Am not to bothered who is slayer tbh.

The TDM last night was fun, i racked up some pretty decent scores aswell. With regards to higher ranks, giving out orders, i usually do , but Jimmy was online last night so i to'ed the line and left it to him. But yeah i agree with him and Jager telling us what to do and being more vocal.

There werent many games last nightt where we didnt dominate in fairness.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:44 pm

I don't remember barking out many orders, but last night didn't really require them very often. I think we must have kept up at least a 3:1 w/l ratio.

I do appreciate that I probably need to be more vocal about who should be doing what and start organising a turn around if required. Instead of the usual raging at myself/game!

I have noticed that I am going through a very bad patch recently. My KDR has dropped from 1.35 to 1.30, which I'm a little annoyed about. So I'm going to go back to basics, camp + motion sensor and noob-tube ftw! Laughing Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:16 pm

BigPants I have a strategy thread elsewhere already. I think one of our problems is refusing to let spawns flip. For example in Firing Range if we lose A we will keep pushing to get it back cuz it's better spawn. Maybe we should take C then make a fresh push, we also won't be triple capped for extended periods cuz we are too stubborn to let em have a good flag.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Pants on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Sorry Jager, I guess I figured a fresh thread might get more responses and its really about strategies to turnround a losing game as opposed general strategies.

During ordinary gameplay I don't suggest that orders/chain of command etc are necessary, we're all happy if were winning and there is no need to ruin peoples enjoyment of the game.

My suggestion is only really for when were not winning/are losing control/being dominated. Why have a 3-1 Win/Loss Ratio when we can have a 9-1 WLR?
Big Pants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:14 pm

We should change the threads so that they are for specific game types. Jagers thread was more based on Domination and BP's was aimed at TDM.

The firing range map has the potential to spawn trap a team at the firing range and dominate all 3 flags. It's just difficult to get into that position.

We do seem to be stubborn and die endlessly to get the ideal spawn and flags we want. It would be better if we could adapt and be happy with 2 out of 3 flags, one of them preferably being B flag though!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum