Last nights gaming

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Last nights gaming

Post by kneeslidersxxx on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm

well done simy. your finally using the best gun in the game. FAMAS RULES with extended mags.after using it i just cant use any other gun. not even the ak47.nothing can match its accuracy, its just a case of gettin hit markers to make up for the lack of damage
kneeslidersxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:13 pm

hardened pro will be beastly, but i dont have the perseverance to use it until i get the pro version. On its own i would say its one of the most useless 2nd tier perks. However once u get pro, its gonna be one of the best.

As for that game on WMD against the Hupit clan, we did play well but . . . . they were telling the truth in that they only had 5 players the entire game. I checked in theatre mode late last night. I think if they had a full team they would of beaten us, cuz we only won by about 10 points. :/ BUT we will never know.
We still played well but it was a bit close for comfort lol. Think the reason for this was the amount of blackbirds the enemy team were putting up in the air. Might be a good idea for when we're playing a full party to have 4 people running counters and save them for a bit just to get a feel of whether they have the b'bird equipped.

Finally got my kd back up to what it was before i stopped playing so it'll only keep going up now hopefully Smile

Simy . . . . I don't know what youv been on the past few days but uv been tearing it up! Jimmers in particular last night aswell was a beast!
DTLA Lloydy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Nah i still think we would have beat them, the key factor was when we took domination A, they had everyone at B, they all rushed back and we got in at B. An extra player would have made no difference, and they knew that, hence why the backed out.

I pretty much got hardened pro last night, just need to empty anothe 100 or so bullets into enemy killstreaks. Not to hard.

Well the last week or so i have been a tad selfish, Instead of my usual team play i have been going as i kinda semi slayer, kinda B flag defender and it has been working rather well.

PLus i have managed to concentrate on not dying as much, which helps aswell. Smile
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Yer man it always helps if ya dont die Smile, Yer that flag cap was epic, me and u takign the flag then 3 of them came running over lol. managed to cap and kill them all.

Jager what is up with your connection? Just recently we've been having trouble joining your party and your on red bar alot? WHATS GOING ON MAN?

I dont try in particular to get the pro perks, only ones i usually get are SOH, Ghost and Ninja. I wanna try for hacker pro this prestige, just so the camping fucks with motion sensors get some justice!
DTLA Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Fuckin right man, am 3 C4 kilsl off hacker pro Smile.

Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 pm

P.S. i fucking love your avatar pic
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:17 pm

i need to start using different perks other than my standard ones. Usual for me is ghost, SOH/Warlord, Marathon/Ninja.

You know where he's from? Im impressed simy!
DTLA Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Ya man the cybog ninja from MGS, or is that the MGS2 one,

Metal gear solid's cyborg ninja was awesome, Frank Jager aka Grey Fox. Absolute beast. I still remember playing the game the first time and just before you fight him you see the cutscene of him destoying a squad of troops in the hall way. PArfulll
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 pm

you on tonight man ?
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm

The part where he takes on metal gear rex is awesome, he dies so snake can take on liquid. My favourite character from the metal gear series, easily! Then its solid snake and big boss. RAIDENS A BLONDE PUFF! Razz
The only reason i regret not having a PS3 is because i cant play mgs4. Iv played and completed all the other metal gear games, even the old ones that were on the gameboy.

Yer will be on later, im working hard at the minute, as you can see by my posts on the forum ....
DTLA Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Call me . . . . Deepthroat
DTLA Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Simy26 wrote:
Well the last week or so i have been a tad selfish, Instead of my usual team play i have been going as i kinda semi slayer, kinda B flag defender and it has been working rather well.

That's how I play.. It's fun, you are raping and still keeping the team on the road to victory.

Sounds good guys, I'll be on a fair bit during the weekend and maybe tonight. Not at all tomorrow though, alcohol takes priority.
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Dude metal gear solid 4 is amazing, easliy one of the greatest games ever made. From start to finish fucking epic man. When you go back to shadow moses in the fourth act its incredible, snake gets all these flash backs. <3

My favourite character throughout teh series is probably liquid snake from MGS1 fucking awesome.

Played ok last night, that game we watched in theatre lloydy i played defensively and done pretty good, didnt think i got that many kills TBH. The kill i got on that guy where i whacked him in teh face with the c4 was awesum
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Simy26 wrote: The kill i got on that guy where i whacked him in teh face with the c4 was awesum

No detonation necessary Smile
DTLA Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Nope, lethal frisby

Secondary use = Plastic Explosive Smile
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:57 pm

This weekend has been pretty good. All we need is a couple DTLA online at the same time and we kick some ass.

Played some Search over the weekend. Me, Jimmers, Kneesliders and Demo. We played search for about 2 hours and didn't lose a game, infact we hardly lost a round! If Jimmers didn't mess about with the china lake we probably wouldn't have lost a round, but some of it was shit funny.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 pm

I prestiged, got through the tough early stages, have the Famas and I was doing well last night. The highlight of the weekend for me was my 77-3 on Firing Range. Didn't get to play as much as I would've liked cuz my connection wouldn't allow me half the time :/
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 am

Fuck me jager 77-3 coool!!! Bet there was loadsa people raging lol.
Will be on tomorrow for birthday bash lol. Lets hope I can get past level 14 soon where u start getting the good guns Very Happy

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:58 am

Today was fun, most of us were just using shotguns and tomahawks and we still raped. Lost 2 games which is an improvement from NEVER winning any S&D games Wink jimmers got about 5 across-map tomahawks, and when he wanted to show us the best one, he realized he had already deleted it from his fileshare.. He went crazy, it was hilarious Razz Switched from S&D and played one game of Domination and went 42-4 on Cracked, which really shows S&D makes you up your game so much..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 pm

I didnt play great yesterday on search but still enjoyed. Me and demo have been running shotties only for teh past few days, and i realy enjoy it. Think it will be a main weapon of mine. Managed to get another Summit accross map tomahawk, still searching for the collat though.

I was getting ready to do a lloydy on that domination game, i went well considering i was running a stakeout <3, but one guy with the golden glitch was knifing me from ridicoulous ranges. I'm gonna put one instance on my fileshare, where he charges at me, i blast him at about 7 feet with the stakeout, get the headshot noise and he still lunges at me WTF?

TAKE THE KNIFE OUT ALL TOGETHER MAKE IT A SECONDARY.

P.S. I am no longer part of DTLA, i will be running with GLEE clan tags from now on Smile
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Pants on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:34 pm

What if they were to put the knife on par with the riot shield, in that if you hit them from behind it's an instant kill, otherwise it takes two hits?
Big Pants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Simy26 wrote:
P.S. I am no longer part of DTLA, i will be running with GLEE clan tags from now on Smile

Does this mean you've started sucking cocks as well!? As all the other Glee faggot fucking fanboys do!!!

Like the the idea BigPants, only if someone who makes cod games could realise that a couple of bullets to the head is more deadly than a paper-cut on your finger! Insta-kill knifing should be taken out all together.

Search still rocks (not in a glee way though!); Jager just needed to play with the right DTLA members.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Nah melee should be a pistol whip. Knife as secodary wold be badass.

Search is a good laugh, my favourite game mode by far.

Jimmy Glee rocks, dont be scared of it.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kneeslidersxxx on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 pm

gun but would be better, or punching,kicking. look funnier anyways.

are you gay/mad simy? glee sucks.just joking.but dont mention it in the looby Razz
kneeslidersxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Yeah you suck. I agree, that way those that say running around knifing is fun will still be able to knife, but no one can get panic knifed. We aren't really DTLA or a clan anymore anyways Razz Wont be changing my name, but GEE will be my tag Very Happy
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum