Last nights gaming

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Last nights gaming

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:10 pm

been fucking about in combat trainin with the l96a1 on the hardest difficulty, getting used to it now got some good kills Very Happy just 1 level off gettin it back at 1st prestige 27 keeemon!

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Nice lol, Yeah we have been amazing the last few days. Some things i have learned.

1. AK74 U Grip is fucking god
2. Tac inserts will get you a few extra kils.
3. Dont fuck with Lloydy, mutha fucker dont like to loose.
4. Black people like KFC

Shocked

That clan match was emense, particularly the match on firing range, i had like 3 sentry's that match.

I was playing very well all day yesterday, Got my KD up about .05 all in all. I am gona try get it up to 1.5 over xmas.

when we have a full party like we did ilast night i will be running, Spy Plane, Care package, Sentry gun.

When there are only a few i will be running, Spy plane, Sentry, and Chopper gunner. I had it equipped for about 6 games last night with Jager, and i got it every game.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Yeah you beasted the last 2 days Simy, and I actually watched that Firing Range clan-match from your point of view cuz you were with me the whole game, and our team-work was ridiculous in that building... Losing A & B? You got A and I got B. Losing B and coming up the stairs? You cover stairs and I got B. I didn't think we communicated much, it was all just naturally knowing what area we had covered. Your sentry tore em up there too.. It's in my fileshare. I also put up the greatest spawn ever, I'll show you guys later.

I get scared when we lose B flag in Domination when playing with Lloydy Sad

I've used tac inserts on some maps when defending a flag, and it's awesome to die and pop up behind them and clear em out. Yeah and I'll double-tap your stuff.. My killstreaks depend on map, I either go 3-5-8 or 3-8-11 and rarely 8-9-11
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Will need to re watch the firng range match. We had it on lock down for most of the match. You may also notice you steeling my kills for a 2 minute duration you whore Smile
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:40 pm

And you will notice your sentry stealing mine too Razz We can shaaaaare.... When are you on? We'll watch that and the spawn clip I made
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Cool, man, well i am trying to get away from work soon, so that i am not stuck up ion stirling all night. But will defo be on at 8 tonight, and will probs take a SNOW day tomorrow.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:00 pm

I doubt I'll be off tomorrow Sad Yeah pull a sickie man.. Don't think there is anyone on right now :/
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:30 pm

sorry i do try hard not to lose, I'll try and quieten down
DTLA Lloydy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Nah dont man i enjoy it, scary sometimes tho.

you will get to xmas number one this year i reckons,

Rage against the World. - LLoydy
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:47 pm

LMAO
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 pm

lol Smile
DTLA Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 am

Another paaarful day, lost one match with Simy and Jc and I think another with 4 or 5 of us? We dominated overall, we got 200+ kills in a few games between us and controlled games quite easily. Me and Lloydy spammed the enemy with Blackbirds, Gunners, Dogs and Gunships.. It's so comfortable for us now, I actually didn't rage quit when we lost today purely cuz I was bored of winning.. I'm trying to break the habit and wanted to take the loss, first step is realising you have a problem, I'm on the road to recovery Very Happy I'd gladly accept 1 loss in every 30 games with a full/decent squad, good ratio.

Have we lost a game when me, Simy, Lloydy, Jimmy and BigPants have been in a squad together? Very few if any, that's a great balance of playstyles there..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:58 am

lol . . . . paaaarful, i played so much better tonight without losing my temper at some of the bullshit that happens. Slow starter for me but once i got going i was getting dogs and choppers twice a game. Iv noticed iv got a 37 win streak but im just ignoring it at the minute. dont wanna concentrate on that.

Was i better tonight with the shouting Razz?
DTLA Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:17 am

Yeah, I enjoy your singing more so than your shouting Smile I love this peaceful side of you bubz, apart from the 70 kills per game, that's not very peaceful..!

I was the same, after I ended my 53 win-streak I went straight back into a 39 win-streak without paying attention or rage quitting. I wasn't focused on it, and winning so much without the pressure/stress of keeping a win-streak was a great feeling. Never enjoyed a game more than this in my life, I'd consider us a "pub-star" clan now for sure. Our public performances are so encouraging that I'd consider GB again, but that could always just crush our confidence like before.. So I'm still not sure
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:28 am

im just having fun playing normally at the minute, maybe when iv got through the prestiges gb would be the next step. but im only playing between 8pm-11pm now so it's taking me longer to prestige.

Yer there were a couple of other games tonight that disconnected and i could of gotten huge scores on them but i can't complain with that many kills really, had a pretty good session tonight.
DTLA Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:15 am

Yeah, I'm in no rush. Most fun I've had in a game so no reason to change it for now, just wanted to know if you guys felt the same
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:42 pm

DTLA Jager wrote:Have we lost a game when me, Simy, Lloydy, Jimmy and BigPants have been in a squad together? Very few if any, that's a great balance of playstyles there..

This is a very well balanced team. If we have lost a game, then they are few and far between. Big pants taking out air support quickly is a great help. Lloydy running around slaying, Jager defending B flag, me and Simy (re)capping flags, then defending.

Not only this, our killstreaks seem to compliment each other. It gives Lloydy and Jager an opportunity to get the high killstreaks to control the map better. I run spy plane, care package and mortar (low to middle), I know Simy has been running Spy plane and care package.

We also have a great spread of perks. Jager running Hardline pro (perfect for my care package), I've been running flak jacket to give me a better chance to cap flags. Simy has been smoking the flags to give us a better chance.

This is turning into a well oiled machine. I think this game has been designed for clans to be better than a bunch of randoms and we're proof.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Completely agree with you jimmy, the UAV's are really important for me if im trying to keep them dead for as long as possible. Also big pants on air support is a really big help, couple of times last night id whip out my strela class and he'd already have it down, was really impressed Smile. Jimmy is always between the spawn flag and the B flag defending between the 2 points which is really important.

Jager is good with his positioning, he's always around the B flag and he's a really good slayer, noticed this especially on Cracked. Gonna call you the hybrid from now on jager Razz. I think in one game Simy was providing cover on B aswell with an infrared sniper then whenever they got close he just whipped out the dual magnums . . . BEAST.

I use ghost perk for slot 1 cuz i dont want them to know that im around them, sleight of hand perk 2 cuz im more often than not faced with more than one guy and perk 3 is always marathon for domination, just helps me to get to the action quicker or to run if i know im outnumbered.

I know for a fact that I havent lost a game of domination when I'v been in a full party with you guys. Also the communication has been excellent and i think that some of our guys are still getting better at the game aswell Smile

All in al things are looking bright Smile
DTLA Lloydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Pants on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:06 pm

I can only agree with all the love in the room.

Beyond Simy forming a male vocal harmonisation group I think we have been controlling gameplay very sucessfully.

I'm also grateful for your recognition of the part that I play in that. I'm more than happy to play my anti-air role and defending the spawn flag. It's given me the chance to turn round my KDR and keep a steady line of spy planes, napalms and attack 'copters going.

Without meaning to harp on about it though I intend to prestige tonight (I hope) and then I may need a hand briefly with my anti-air compaign.

I'm the same as Lloydy inthat I also run Ghost and SoH, but for my third perk I've been using Second Chance. I notice a lot of hate for SC users, and even I've noticed a lot of people dying trying to revive me. If the clan would prefer me to/or can suggest a better third perk I'll happily conceed to the clan.

Quite frankly you guys are beasts! Long may the bloodshed continue.

PS Whats GB?

Last edited by Big Pants on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Pants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:38 am

We've always been lacking in that department, no one wanted to sacrifice their secondary and take out air support. Everyone appreciates that role so much..

As for Second Chance, if you like it; keep it. I don't like when people snipe or use RC Cars because it's harder to play objective and RC is a waste of a KS and selfish when you consider they chose that over the priceless Spy Plane. Second Chance Pro is amazing, if you can finish people off in SC then callout that you need to be revived. I'll take the occassional death, I'd use it if Pro wasn't so hard for me to get..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Big pants, GB is gamebattles.

Yeah its a very good team. The infared sniper works a treat specially looking over the flads, it works decent for callouts aswell.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kneeslidersxxx on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:18 pm

dont 4get me.im saveing ur arses ok....not stealing your kills. get it right. I love just hangin wid jager fuckin up B flag. they neva get it if im there
kneeslidersxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Yeah but I don't get to play with you as often as the others, that's all. Yup we dominate so much on B flag that we are fighting over kills, or you are just stealing all mine Wink
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Don't worry kneesliders you always add something to the team... Usually cannon fodder or target practice for the other team! You distract the other team whilst we shoot them! Happy birthday if I don't chat to you by Sunday.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 am

Reckon I filled Lloydy's boots tonight, fucking tore it up. Felt like I couldn't die in most situations, my reactions surprised myself. Went 59-6 and similiar for the night, used Blackbird/Chopper Gunner/Dogs (dogs suck, but my Gunship isn't working right now). I got up to Dogs at least once, often twice a game. Felt goooood..

I didn't play the objective as much as usual but I trapped the enemy so often thanks to my new-found love for the Chopper Gunner which is FAR better than the Gunship. I think I'm just gonna use smoke on all my classes now, I'm always around B flag so having smoke to help you guys retake it.

I only went into beast-mode when I put up a Blackbird, other than that I played defensively so me and Lloydy could still play our game and dominate. I've given up on the Care Package, and I'm trying to move from Hardline to Flak Jacket but it's a tough move for me. So I'll either be going 3-8-9 or 8-8-11 from now on. No more RC Cars or nades gunna kill me!!! Now I just need a knife-vest and I'm sorted
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum