Last nights gaming

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Last nights gaming

Post by Simy26 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah we palyed well last night, you only rage quit once (fag). If your on B you should help us take it man, the bar goes up quicker the more people get on it.

I have cam eot a mutual respect with the FAMAS, got some good scores with it last night. Enjoyed my first ever match on firing range last night, i was using the HK21, and had 2 setries one on the wee HUT looking over A, and one loooking over B and they raped face. Also got 5 or six kills with one Rolling thunder.

I will always be keeping my Kill streaks as Spy plane, Care package and sentry. The only thing that would chnage would be the care package, For a counter UAV or for rolling thunnder.

Had a great game on Jungle last night just after i prestiged, went up 8 levels. Discovered a new found love for the M16, dont under stand teh hate on this beast. Better than the commando in my opinion.

PLayed a few games of FFA this morning before i went to work, came 2nd in Jungle, Came 1st on Nuketown and came second on nuketown. Was actually pretty good. Some fag was camping the cliff on jungle but i managed to rape him a few times and by the end of teh match most of teh action was happening at the other side of teh map.

Hacker is a must on FFA, campers paradise, clamore's everywhere.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Cant compare M16 to other assault rifles, they are used differently. I use the M16 too, with ACOG, the sight is soooo precise with it.
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Dont usally play saturday nights but saving the dollor for xmas stopped in so got on the xbox, had a right laf last night.

Jager was tearing it up hittting a 10 k/d in pretty much most games. Think his pal may of been helping him tho but its all good.;
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Iv always said your a good slayer Jager Smile
DTLA Lloydy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:01 pm

word on the street lloyed is you can do better, heard your dying too much for you own good and looking and your stats, with a K/D like that, dont think your upto full strenth.

Hahahahaha, only kidding you beasting it up
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Nah I had no co-ordination with my friend, he only played about 4-5 games anyways. Yeah Lloydy's K/D just aint up to scratch right now Wink I'm struggling to move mine up now, I think I'll be settled at 2.2 or so for a while. Fine by me
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Yesterday's gaming was different... I had some good games and some filthy rotten ones... Ultimately my KD went up so it must have been good.

There was one game of Domination that I remember. I can't remember who was on with me apart from Kneesliders and simy (might have just been us 3) and we were losing 184 - 199... we then took all 3 flags and held them to win 202-199, that was fucking awesome!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Paaarful, good job. Although if I was there ya wouldn't have needed the comeback Wink
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Big Jimmy83 wrote:Yesterday's gaming was different... I had some good games and some filthy rotten ones... Ultimately my KD went up so it must have been good.

There was one game of Domination that I remember. I can't remember who was on with me apart from Kneesliders and simy (might have just been us 3) and we were losing 184 - 199... we then took all 3 flags and held them to win 202-199, that was fucking awesome!

Bitch! ya left me out! Razz
DTLA Lloydy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Sorry Lloydy, I couldn't remember... It was one hell of a game though!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Good few days for me there thanks to the snow.

*I am starting to get a bit better at search.
*The UMP45 of black ops is called AK74U with Rapid fire.
*LLoydy rage quits zombies when he gets a balistic knife in the magic box. Smile

You guys have to check out my file share, tha match on launch when that fuck head stole my care package, i followed him about the match firing my gun so that his Ghost class was useless. I edited the vid and its epic lol.

Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Lloydy rage quiting zombies is as funny as it gets!

I thought last nights gaming was a bit disorganised, like our team work was. When we play a decent team and can't get control of the map, we seem to fall to pieces. I also think we need to work on capturing a flag together. Not just one or 2 people.

Having said all that my KDR went up a little bit last night.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Also... I hate Ground War. I'm going to do a Lloydy and simply refuse to play it. We spent so much time in a lobby last night, I just got so frustrated.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:30 pm

I agree with the ground war shit man, am ognna be playing search the next few days anyway.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Bit of search to mix it up.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Nah man i like search, porbs mor ethan domination, and i thikn everyone willl come back to it once they have finished kill whoring lol. I just wanan get a head start.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm

The maps are too big to control, I think. It's still too early to know spawns and be able to trap the enemy team in one spawn. I don't like S&D in BO as much as MW2, and our win ratio for Domination would be far better than S&D. If you guys are gonna play it I guess I have no choice though
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Pants on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Sorry I split last night mid-game, work related phone call, tough life being a mega-star accountant.

Anyway, a suggestion....

Recently we seemed to have lost a little focus and are not playing the objectives and controlling the levels like I know we can do. I therefore suggest that when we play objective games, or when the tide is against us that we have a "commander" or "squad leader" to bark out orders to get us organised.

Such as "Hustler, BigPants, hold Alpha, everyone else form up on me, assault bravo" etc.

I'm not suggesting that I be put forward as "squad leader", in fact i suggest one of the more seasoned players (although probably not one of the slayers because their busy slaying) took the lead.

If you guys are considering GB, then we have to have some organisation because we are really struggling to turn games round at the moment.

If it makes us more organised as a clan, increases our W/L ratio and makes me a better player I will happily take orders and fight where directed.
Big Pants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:31 pm

I've been doing that since I formed the UK section Razz People generally listen, and it's appreciated, but it doesn't win us games. I press "Start" to check the large map every 30 seconds or so, if anyone is near their spawn or a position that will flip spawns, I will shout at them. If B is exposed, I'll head over there and tell others to get over there with me. I'll be more vocal if you guys want
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Instead of being more vocal keep doing what you are doing but assign people to each flag. Like BP said, hustler , big pants alpha etc. no what a mean biatch.

Oh and we used to be better organised on MW2 search than at this, thats why we did ok GB wise, thats also why we arent very good at search in this.

Thing i noticed last night when we were getting face fucked at domination, we arent very co ordinated at gettinth eflag back , particularly B flag.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:27 pm

We sucked at MW2 S&D at first too.. I can't give people directions in S&D, I don't really know which bomb-site is the easier to plant on yet. We'll work on it
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:38 pm

For search, we should have a good basis with playing as a clan for so long, but it will take time for us to get used to bomb sites and best places to defend and attack from.

I think BP's point is quite a good suggestion for domination. I think we should have 1 person always on the spawn flag, 1 person always on B flag, 1 slayer and 3 flag cappers. If we are struggling to take a flag, then we need to regroup with the person dedicated to the flag and all 4 people go for the flag at the same time. At least 2 flag cappers need to have smoke equiped and one of the flag cappers should be anti-air support.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Big Pants is our air man, and he does a good job of it.

I think we need more than 1 at B, the flag cappers should be posted at B also if we hold a line across B flag then the guy at A should have an easy job.

I still struggle to see the need for a slayer unless we are winning by a good margin. But hey that just my opinion.

Also , when things arent going our way, dont rage quit, change class and adapt, if we lose B against a good team, get a few guys positioned around it and take it all at once.

One last thing, which kinda links to the topic above is callouts and such, we are very good at that, but when it comes to organising something mid game we suck. We should take time to regroup if we are struggling.

xx

That is all.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:52 pm

I shoot down stuff now, I never used pistols so LAW is now my secondary on 4 classes. I use it on people behind cover and air support, far more useful than a pistol. BigPants should still do it too, I don't do it consistently enough to be the main man. BigPants is better at it.

Big gray area there, Jimmy. 3 flag cappers; what do they do when we have our desired flags? That was our problem last night on Summit, we capped flags then disappeared. I'll work on something in the gameplans section, we'll have a discussion and work out all the pros and cons. The Firing Range game before was a different problem, we didn't cap flags. So it seems both aspects need work against an organised team.

We need a slayer, the last thing we want is us to be predictable and the enemy to feel safe in a large portion of the map. I'm gonna say 3 on B, 2 on Spawn, 1 Slayer.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 pm

4 on B
1 On Spawn

and if you have to 1 slayer

My opinion. Tell me to fuck off if you want. Smile
Simy26

View user profile