Patches on the way

Go down

Patches on the way

Post by DTLA Jager on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:00 am

ey 360 gamers,

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

LIVE FIXES
11/5
- Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
- Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
- User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)

11/9
- Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
- Crash when viewing content (films, clips, etc) in the Community & Recent Games menu

11/10
- Users’ rank and stats can get wiped under very specific conditions

11/11
- Online number counts were not updating properly; these are now reporting exact online numbers
- Parties getting disbanded when host did not find a match quickly
IN PROGRESS

- Improved matchmaking to find matches faster
- Improved match and host selection; will result in much better networking conditions for all games (a.k.a., decreased lag)

- Weekly and Monthly leaderboards stats reporting incorrectly for kills, deaths and assists (All Time leaderboard not affected by this)
- Additional improvements to party system
Regards,
-JD

-------------------------------------------------------

The bold ones are the most important ones to us I think, shouldn't be long til we can spend more time in games than in lobbies :/
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Patches on the way

Post by Simy26 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Awesome, this game will be perfect once they get the matchmaking fixed Smile
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:41 pm

The matchmaking is a step back from MW2 and that wasn't especially good. If they sort that out then the game will be a big improvement.

I'm still not overly happy with the spawn system, but it is the same for everyone. I'm sure I've killed people seconds after they spawn. It's just annoying when it happens to me.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum