Zombies Strategy

Go down

Zombies Strategy

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Ok so me and some friends have got a bit of a strategy for the first zombie map. This does rely quite heavily on luck, but when things go to plan, than you can get to a decent round. 2 of us got to round 20. 3 of us couldn't get past round 13 when things didn't go our way.

Right... So you stay in the first room for the first 4 rounds, with each person taking a window. Easy enough.

Then you open the door at the top of the balcany going right and at this point you must open the next room up as well (the one with the mp40 in it). One person should be able to take the 2 windows downstairs in this room, one person can take the one window in the blue light (it is on the left as you enter this room), with 2 people (depending on the number of people in your party) taking the door that was opened. You stay in this room for 2 rounds, then usually it is time for dogs (round 7). The room you're in has the speed cola machine (and a bar). If everyone sits in the corner next to the speed cola, then the dogs are easy to get through.

Once you've killed off all the dogs, you need to open up the next 2 doors, which will put you into the theatre, turn the electricity on, then everyone will need to camp it out next to the Jugger-nog machine. In front of the jugger-nog machine is a bottle neck for the zombies and you can't be attacked from behind, so it is easily defendable. This place is your main place to defend from.

Now the luck part... You really want to hope that you come across the toy box going this way round, otherwise it will be difficult to get far and will cost you valuable points unlocking more doors. Everyone should get Jugger-nog, then save their points for pack a punch. Once 2 people have enough for pack punch, then once the next round is complete, everyone will need to move together to get the upgraded weapons and then back to the jugger-nog machine to defend. But once 2 people have pack a punch weapons it is slightly easier to control the situation, the 2 people that don't have upgraded weapons, can now get the points needed for them to go through the same process.

We will have to try this out and see how far we can get.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombies Strategy

Post by Big Pants on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:52 pm

As an extension to the above strategy, I have three points:

1) If you are unlucky enough to have not found the '?' box on your route through to the Jugger-nog machine, then it is suggested that after a round or so holding out at the Jugger-nog machine you return to the beginning room and work you way round to the left. Not only should this be cheaper than going left via the stage, but it is by far the more defensable route.

2) Once you have teleported to the 'Pack-a-Punch' machine, work your way round to the right again until you get to 'Jugger-nog', don't spirit directly to it as you will likely be overrun.

3) Crawlers, whenever practical after the third run, try crippling a zombie with a grenade and keep him alive. This will give you time to walkaround, fix up windows for extra points and choose a defensive position.
Big Pants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:51 pm

It was only a matter of time before we found the best defensive spot.. Thank jebus we have, nice one
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Yeah gave this a try yesterday with JImmer matti and ownage.

Its a good place to defend, but we failed because on ly me and ownage were trying it, jimmers and matti had headless chicken syndrom. lol.

Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:06 pm

So me, Big Pants and Hustler had a couple more goes it this strategy and we completed 24 rounds (died in the 25th round). Between us we had 2 ray guns, the thundergun, a galil, an M16 and a HK21. All of these weapons had been pack-a-punched. Everyone had jugger-nog, speed cola and quick revive.

The reason we died is that we ran out of ammo! Points were not a problem. Normal guns wouldn't do a thing, they had to be upgraded, just to have a chance.

I had a look at the leaderboard and 2 people have got passed level 60... How on earth have they done that!?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 am

im to lazy to read this one but ive read it and i reckon its good.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Next time you hustler and big pants are doing zombies can you give me and invite, i would imagine you could get further with a fourth, more ammo etc.

Had fun playing with you and hustler last night. Smile
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Pants on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:40 pm

I'm game for that. Only point I'd make is that while player number 4 = more ammo, it also means the same number of points get split 4 ways instead of 3.

But always happy to team up with another Zombie Slayer.

We have also dubbed the Zombies that crawl on all four's and emit gas on death as 'smeagols'.

As a further point to 'the strategy', we have found it important at higher levels to do 2 further things.

1) Co-ordinate who is firing and who is reloading at any given time. Someone with a LMG can fire for extended periods but needs cover while reloading.

2) If possible have a utility person. This person can have the Thunder Gun/Zeus Cannon (for blasting back waves of advancing zombies), the Clapping Monkey grenade (to create some restpite) and be the designated 'quick revive' person.

Point 2 should be easier with a fourth player.
Big Pants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:04 pm

I don't think I'll be back online til Friday now... I'll have to see.

Playing Die Riese with Jager and Simy sucked, you guys had no strategy and it was every man for himself. Making me buy a door when I had no points and no gun (apart from a pistol with no ammo!) was shameful and ultimately a waste of time as we got no where.

It was also ridiculous that every time I went to knife a zombie, Simy would shoot it so I didn't get the points. SLUT!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:36 pm

LMAO that was so fucking funnny dude, i have a strategy for that map but you guys were kill whoring up on the balcony so i thought fuck it lol. You had no fucking luck that night on the magic box, it was so funny man .

Me, Lloydy, Demo and his bro tried you zombie strategy and i didnt work so good, i have yet to find a decent strategy for that map yet. We had some success just running i a loop picking them off, but Demo's bro was a retartd lol. any way i cant wait for everyone to get Der riese. THE BEST MAP EVER
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Simy opened 2 doors. I had been away for the first two rounds so had no points. We got a max ammo and you could've bought a Kar98k like we did, I don't see why that was so unfair. Person with most points opens the door, that's always how it worked. Der Riese is awesome, and probably my favourite.. I haven't played Five yet though!
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:31 pm

It was the game before that, that was unfair. I had about 1030 points and the door was 1000 points. I only had my pistol without any ammo. What was unfair is that you both had bought guns, then bitched at me to open the next door as I had the most points!

The game you're on about I did eventually open up the door, but I was still raging from the previous game!

Simy you'll have to play this Zombie strategy with either me, Big Pants or Hustler and with some luck you should have a decent game. The strategy works 60% of the time, every time!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

lol cool, well my strategy so far would be Head shot for teh first four rounds, then move on Top right and open all teh doors, but no the POWER (thats when teh smeagol cunts come) and have the loop there.

I would be up for some zombies tonight, cant wait till everyone get Der reise and the like. CHEAPO'S
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:51 pm

You guys are spending too much time with Zombies for my liking Razz Mix it up a bit more!
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:37 pm

PLayed with Hustler, Big pants and LLoydy last night and we reached levelk 18, before we ran out of ammo and got slaughtered, by far the best srategy is the one jimmy is talking about.

Managed to pack a punch my Commando->PREDATOR and the ray gun, which is ok not great. I would have preffered an LMG.

Anyways happy days cant wait to get somemore action in over teh weekend, but i will spread teh time as i dont want bubz above me getting cranky again.

SUCH A QUEEN
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:09 pm

I usually play zombies if I start raging at everything on the multiplayer... Grenades thrown over buildings to get me or the fact that everyone else has a gun with a higher rate of fire, even if they have the same gun as me.

Zombies is good fun especially if you get some decent players to play with.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Last was a beats of a session of teh undead, me Jimmy hustler and bigpants got to level 23. It was a great effort, i got so lucky with the magic box, got the HK21 and the thundergun on my first 2 attempts. Big pants had decent luck as well.

I felt bad for hustler, he had no luck at all on it, everytime i looked he was getting a crossbow or pistols lol, if hustler had got his RPK pack a punched earlier then i think we could have beasted it.

I think i will keep the MP40 next time and pack a punch that, coz i can always get ammo for it. or maybe the ak74 U.

Jimmy dont worry you will get the Galil sooner or later Smile

Cant wait to get on zombies with you guys again soon.

Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Five was insane, first time I've been scared in zombies! One level is just one really fast guy slouched over but kinda gliding. When he attacked, he didn't do damage, he took your weapon and teleported you to a random part of the map. Then you can get the Death Machine for 30 seconds which is awesome! It's huge, and there seems to be a couple of sidequests/secrets we hadn't worked out. We worked out the Defcon levels but I have no idea ewhat it did.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:10 pm

id be up for a proper run of "FIVE", can you kill the guy that steals your stuff.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 am

I don't think so :/ Maybe
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Holy fucking shit that guy in five is creepy as fuck, nearl;y shit myself when he poppe dout infront of me.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Me, Jimmy, Demo and Calum got to level 23, we were going until roughly 4am.. Sat beside the Juggernog in Kino, we all had decent weapons pack-a-punched (I had AUG w/ Masterkey and RPK) but we ran outta ammo. Most exciting zombie game for me yet Smile
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Yeah we got to level 23 last night i think, me, demo , matti and kneesliders, i had the RPK and HK21 Pack a punched lol, so much ammo, but we got over ran.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Camping buy the juggermog works well, the only problem seems to be ammo
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content