Rules for joining the clan

Go down

Rules for joining the clan

Post by TPT Demolition on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 pm

i think we should have some sort of guide too which a person must do to join the clan and what the rules are for playing i am all for games being for fun and stuff like that but we do need some structure Smile
TPT Demolition

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rules for joining the clan

Post by Matti077 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:47 pm

As long there a good team player and play for the win and good at communication this is most important.

as far as 'try outs' go, mabey they play a few games with us and see how they get on?
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:13 pm

I think we're trying to keep this division relatively small and tightly knit.

As long as they are a fun to play with, there fine with me. Maybe a mic as well. They don't have to be great at communication straight away. It might take time to come out of your shell. But a mic for new recruits should be essential.

I quite like the fact that the 2 newer people to this division have had someone vouching for them. Jager vouched for Shotgun Seb and I vouched for Carlton. If they do something stupid, then it will look bad on the person who vouched for them as well. This could be our way of recruiting? An existing member should vouch for any newbies. What do you guys think?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Im easy, Ill play with who ever within reason, as far as new people go, play a few game with us on what ever game mode.

as far as try outs go personaly think there a load of russbish. Where I stand, any memebers in this team says there in, there in, I trust you guys.

I know why demolition is asking. me and him, to be fair probly more him (within this division) and other player of the DTLA, but we have been kicking some ass, big time !. People have been sending messages asking about join our clan and how to join.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TPT Demolition on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm

i dont mean strict rules per say just some guidelines that we have a basis of what we stand for after all we dont want people giving abuse to other players and getting a bad name for us all
TPT Demolition

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Ultimately this clan is a casual clan and this is the main reason why I joined.

If someone wants to join, then next time a few of us are online, invite them to team up. We'll see how things go, if they're not dickheads then I suppose they can join. We've got a decent core now of 6 or 7 of us, so if anyone else wants to join then I don't see why not.

Personally I hate to hear trash talking, whether it's aimed at me or someone else, it doesn't matter. I don't mind defending yourself, but if you represent DTLA, you shouldn't start it. I tend to mute everyone I don't know.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:08 pm

I think we should only accept exceptional players now.. I don't want more than 9 members, but that's just my opinion. I don't want to accept anyone below our average ability/standard anymore, it's just not necessary.
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:31 pm

DTLA Jager wrote:I think we should only accept exceptional players now.. I don't want more than 9 members, but that's just my opinion. I don't want to accept anyone below our average ability/standard anymore, it's just not necessary.

I don't agree with this entirely. I agree that new recruits should be of a decent ability/standard, but not necessarily exceptional. If this was the case, then I don't think I would have even had a try out, no matter be recruited. However I rarely have a negative KDR on TDM and I have the ability to be a clutch player on S&D, this isn't exceptional though.

For me DTLA is a casual clan and it's all about having fun and the win. I think that if someone is a decent player and generally a nice person (can take a bit of banter), then I don't see why they couldn't join DTLA. If they then turn out to be a really good player, maybe we could invite them to join us on Game Battle.

What you've said Jager is perfect for our Game Battle team, only the best should be recruited, but I think that we should be more relaxed when it comes to DTLA recruiting. What does everyone else think?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Well feel free to recruit guys to play casually, just as long as they are nice people and talk. Jimmy; we have an established team, so for anyone to break into our top 4/6 would HAVE to be exceptional in my opinion. And yes, I was talking about GB..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 pm

My bad man... I thought you were talking about DTLA in general.

As I said before, I totally agree that it is going to take a decent player to break in to our GB team. It wouldn't be a quick process either as they would have to play with us for a while to get used to our style.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:57 am

Can i try and break into your gamebattles team.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Maybe, right now we have a lot of people up for it.

DTLA Jager
Matti077
KneeSlidersXXX
Big Jimmy83
Lloydy
TPT Demolition

That's 6 right there, then we have 4 unconfirmed GB players:

SHOTGUN SEB
kT Flotality
EminentEnds
Carlton94

I can't even pick 4 people there, so it looks like we will definately be doing 6v6. So just get some game-time in with us and you will be involved.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum