Last nights gaming

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Last nights gaming

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 am

once i was playing teamdeathmatch with my cousins clan ( the ofcourse american clan SWNS) i got an emergancy airdrop and me and a couple more people were waiting for it. there was about 4 of them and as soon as it came down it hit all 4 of them and killed them. i laughed soo much that i was sick and i literally pissed myself ( wel a little bit, i really needed the toilet like lol)

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:29 pm

kinda sick ownage dude. lol. Feel i played a tad better last night, that one match on rundown made me rage quit, every time i went to kill this one guy it would lag all over and the result in my death but after that played much better, and managed to get some BC2 in with lloydy.

I played a good game on terminal. And i was fairly decent on estate.
Was it last night we fucked that german clan on sub base.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:20 am

Played well most of yesterday, Managed to get a 12+ kills game on skidrow using my Scar FMJ, (my new fav gun). Done some GB, (see team 2 section) and am ever closer to that prestige button again. Squaded up with most of the guys. I have played a good few games with demo, and am very glad he is in Team 2 lol. Good player and v/ good at communictaing. We are all getting much better at call outs.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Last night was the best I have played in quite some time. I finished above delta in 2 out of 3 Ground war games (doing it once is an achievement) and in a couple of search games as well. I got a new highest killstreak of 22... I could have camped it out and let my Pavelow do the work, but I wanted more kills... then I died!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:25 pm

lol well done mate, i had a few decent games as well, the ground war game on favela i played well, was close to my AC130 twice and got tubed Shocked .

Played a few search games with demo, and got a fucking nailer of and RPG spawn kill on scrapyeard lmao. shot it down the alley and it took a wild arc lol.

Then i presteiged again yay, got to touching distance of unlocking teh scar again an called it a night. All in all a good time, was looking forward to soem GB.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Lloydy let us down for GB.. I got an awesome wall-bang headshot with the UMP on Rundown S&D and it was game winning kill just to make it even better Very Happy too many connection problems yesterday, kinda hard to keep any sort of momentum.. It was decent for me i guess.. Did well in S&D though
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:44 pm

That game winning kill was great. We were literally arguing over the kills last night, which I suppose is a good thing. Simy have you got a throwing knife GWK yet!?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Of course i have. I got a beast with demo last night, i was just about to get killed and it migrated host, i drop shotted the guy. i got so much fucking abuse lol.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 pm

DTLA Jager wrote:Lloydy let us down for GB.. I got an awesome wall-bang headshot with the UMP on Rundown S&D and it was game winning kill just to make it even better Very Happy too many connection problems yesterday, kinda hard to keep any sort of momentum.. It was decent for me i guess.. Did well in S&D though

Sorry about that guys, :/ iv had some complicated shit going down in my life yesterday, was at the hospital for a while last night. Sorry i missed the game. I prob wont be on properly for a few days.

Once again sorry to let u guys down
DTLA Lloydy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Its all good, hope everythings ok, catch you soon dude. get cut Cool
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:10 am

i'm dying

i x 0wN4g3 x i

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:31 am

4 a game

i x 0wN4g3 x i

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Played well yesterday in domination, struggled on search as everyone was using shotguns last night Mad .

Played with Kimmers, carlton and Muzza last night, everyone played well. Just trying to level up my guns again. Got the scar-H silencer sorted.

All i am waiting on is the tar 21 and ninja pro an i will be laughing again.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Thought we played rather well last night, we fucking dominated in ground war, particularly that game on quarry. Was getting irratated when some members kept flipping the spawns when we were getting beat on skidrow.

Search wise i dont think we lost a match yesterday. We pounded that riot clan on quarry at search, the game in highrise was a pain on the arse as tehy were all quick scopers.

All in all a decent evening. Managed to get my Tar21 back, woohoo, all i need is ninja and am sorted.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Let-down Lloydy always making excuses!

I hope all is well. Just team up when you can.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Muzza on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Yeah was awesome, i need ninja now like 3 levels away shouldn't be too long, but getting attachments for my rpd gna take long :S... Yeah that riot clan got owned on quarry!
DTLA Muzza

View user profile http://www.redtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 am

We fuckin owned tonight.. Only remember losing one S&D game, but I'm gonna consider it a win. Carlton fucked up trying to be flashy when we had the game in the bag, so I'll pretend we won Very Happy My highlight was going 17-4 in S&D Rundown, that's youtube-worthy right there! We didn't do too well in those Domination 4v4 against that clan though... Lost twice

Those stats on Lloydy's other account will be interesting, I'd imagine 90% of the losses on it are from games DC'ing and him backing out.. Anyway good shit guys!
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Yeah that game on rundown you fucking bossed, was that the same one with the racist black guy?
The team tac games were a complete waste of time, i hate that game type. Should of just back ed out at the begining.
Carlton's fail was funny as i sacraficed my self to kill the first guy defusing, and he just saunters round lol.

Anyone on 2nite?
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 am

delta was like 3 of a search nuke 22 kills to 0. Guy is a fuking monster.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Think he has quite a lot to do with the fact that we haven't lost a S&D game in a few days.. Razz
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:31 am

Another day of DTLA ownage.. We lost 2 games max, which is awesome. We had 2 or 3 matches against other clans/squads that we dominated in also, so nice one guys! We won another GB game too, it was pretty damn comfortable even though the other team were very good. I had a red bar connection the whole day, I was pretty average with a few good moments.. GB match summary coming in another section, good shit guys! Great weekend of gaming overall Razz
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:52 am

Yeah we were awesome, me demo and lloydy plated team tac in teh late hours, dont think we stopped till 4. we fucking raped. The only game we lost was a search game, and that was beacause two kids we raped fpr about an hour before, one of them got put in our team and they went private chat it was 3-3 and they were the last alive on both teams, so he planted an dtheotha guy stood beside him. To which loydy sent me this mesage. "rage quit FTW" lmao.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:06 am

Another great day, played from 6:30pm til 3am.. Got 146 kills with the FAL, I got bored of the same old guns over and over. I'm gonna use the TMP even though I don't like it, seems as though PP2000 is the better option with a bigger clip, more damage but slower RoF. Anyway I love the FAL, apparently I do have a decent trigger finger. Can't wait for the Holographic Sight (1 RDS kill away!), it adds damage and makes it 2-hit kill at any range on any body part..

My last game, with 2 guys Assassin added and then everyone else left; on Terminal Domination. 7 kill Predator missile!!! Straight into the shop at A Domination, being 3 o'clock in the morning with everyone else asleep didn't stop me from having a celebratory orgasm... I was fuckin in the zone, didn't wanna stop but 3am is my limit.. Lost one Ground War match.. Lost 1 or 2 S&D, and didn't lose a Demolition game. Good shit guys
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:32 pm

7 with one predator! The other team must have been a bunch of morons! If they could all stand to together next time, that would make it a bit easier... no, wait a minute!!!

I go through periods of loving and hating the FAL, I'm currently hating the FAL. Why use the fal if it takes 2 shots to kill someone, why not use the M21EBR with silencer and Cold Blooded and that is still only 2 hits anywhere on the body!

I prefer the PP2000 as well. The TMP is excellent if you have extended mags, but it takes ages to get them.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm

They were shooting at something, they were trapped pretty well.. And Its harder to get two shots off with m21 than FAL, with holo you can snipe with it and it's much more reliable close range.

Yeah TMP ext. Mags will take a long time, sucks but it'll be awesome when I get it..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum