Last nights gaming

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Last nights gaming

Post by Simy26 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:01 am

i eventualy joined a ps3 clan called m12. Which made me miss dtla more. what a game we had tonight. Search on quarry. The other team were rpg sluts. So i whipped out the at4 with danger close and got a 5 multi kill. The called in my pred nxt round and got 4 lmao. Me lloydy carlton and ownage were pissing ourselves.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:38 pm

yeah simy remember my 2 3 v 1 clutches on terminal ended on 13 - 3 hahha remember how carlton kept on getting triples and that with his at4 haha. and remember the cheats for wii fit?? hahahah

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Arrow Slut
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Lloydy on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:12 pm

I decided to go for nukes last night to try and get the spinning emblem, managed to get 2 in total last night but the amount of time iv died leading into the 20 kill streak mark was unbearable, and to rub salt into the wounds, when a game lags out as I call in my chopper gunner closing in on the nuke. Least to say it was a good night of gaming but had things have gone my way a bit more I could of had 4 or 5 nukes Sad, nevermind it leaves me something to aim for.

Oh hahahaahah and for my first nuke, simy joins the game late on the other team and almost immediately got fritzelled by my nuke lol. Sorry man :p
DTLA Lloydy

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/lloyd.sant

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:36 pm

Some cracking games over teh weekend. I managed to spawn tube on derail. lmao, got a good few doubles on Afghan my least fav map. Sadly got nuked by lloydy.

I witnessed the two best killcams yesterday. First one we were attacking on quarry. I planted the bomb on A, and set a claymore, Carlton set a C4, They through a stun grenade in and killed us. 2 of them run up to the bomb, as tehy start to defuse my claymore springs into life and carltons c4 and i get a fucking double LMAO.

Second was demo on favela, he followe dthe last alive onto the roof of the defenders spawn, he is teabaggin the guy and decides to plant a claymore next to him, he shoots the guy in the leg to get him to jump upi into the claymore and teh guy fucking blasts demo in the face. LMAO
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm

I had a mixed weekend... The pub matches seem to be a breeze now for us and we definitely win a lot more than we lose. But we have to back out a lot! I had a bit of an epic fail with an AT4, that should be forgotten as soon as...

The GB matches were a bit of a fuck up. The one I played in (2nd GB match), we got spanked by a good team, which put a downer on my Sunday evening.

But the private matches were hilarous... Jager you need to stop rage quiting though and just have fun!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Meh, call me crazy but I don't enjoy RPGs to the face and being knifed when I'm trying to play a quick-scope lobby Razz
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:54 am

It was supposed to be a quick scope lobby, but no one had a chance to change there classes. And I blame Simy for the RPG's!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 pm

I WAS QUICK SCOPING. JUST NOT WITH A SNIPER RIFLE.

I prestiged so my RPG's are a few weeks away.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 am

HAd a good time last night, we were all playing fucking awesome for a good amount of games, that other clan were ok AJ was the one reason they beat us 3 games and ruined our streak.
Fucking spaz has stupid range.
I had a few games where i went over 10 kills. So did Jager.
Even when we played that clan i was always near the top. Once again fucking spaz.

Anyway, lets get some wins this weekend on GB, jager have you picked a team for teh weekend yet??
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Someone can find matches, it's not hard. I was playing like a beast until those other guys joined our lobby, rushing and getting 3-4 kills within 20 seconds.. 11-1 and 14-2 etc was all I seemed to be getting! Good day until we got owned 3 times by that SPAS guy (he carried his team in all 3 matches). I just started messing around and having a laugh for the last 2 games; I didn't expect a win tbh.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:40 pm

DTLA Jager wrote:I just started messing around and having a laugh

I can't believe that!?!?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Believe it homo!
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 pm

We only tease the one's we love... But I made an exception for you Jager! lol!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Had a great laugh last night with assasin jimmers demo and ownage.

Shoutout to OWNAGE, the last few times i have played with you on Groundwar you have fucking owned. Keep up the good work dude.

I played battlefeild BC2 first for an hour or so, was a medic and fucking owned. Went 89-4 on Isla Innocentes defending. Got like 50 o0r so kills camping on teh attckers sniper hill lol. Anyway after my sucess as a medic i joined assasin on MW2.

Decided to let the good times roll, and used the MG4 LMG.

Holy fucking shit this gun is a beast, i was running around scrapyard and was sitting in the spawn spraying 100 mag clip like a motha fucker LMAO. I think for the next week or so i will focus on LMG mastery.

Anyway, it was nice play Ground war, didnt take it to serious.

That continued into SnD with assasin demo and jimmers, hilarity ensued in teh first match on vacant, we all just goofed around and lost the first 3 rounds. I was last alive on my team with some 1337 scoper, i took out there last guy after he planted the bomb, and then semtexed my self lol.
We brought the game back to 3-3 then they won.

I ended the night in SnD wasteland, went 12-3 and owned lol, with my ACR.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:54 am

Wow we were on good form last night, First three games of Dom i got my gunner just charing around there spawn with my MP5k and Rangers akimbo. I then switched to my E drop so me and Jager could take each others drop to get the points lol. Got that twic ein the one match.

Jager was goign for his nuke and i think he got like 18 killstreak minimum each game for it. He didnt get it though Sad . I will protect you tonight so you get it, thats how Assasin has got like 90% of his lol i protect him.

Anyway good few hours for DTLA last night, Highlight for me was on terminal, i spawned at the begining of teh match near B, charged up to A and got my harriers before they could take A lol.

Ended up like 33-4 on that match.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Our first terminal match I rushed from security to bookshop, got a collateral spas kill then jumped down to Tarmac and came up the stairs and got a triple spray then one guy capping C. I ran back to the stairs and the guys from my triple spray had spawned down there.. Fucking got me before I could get my harrier (had nuke equipped), but it allowed our team to get C flag/spawn which is most important part of Terminal Dom.

Simy we had a few moments of awesome team-work without even realizing, I love when that shit happens. We work well together.. I blame Crossfixio for not getting my nuke on Terminal, he pushed them outta A spawn and they spawned at C behind me.. Noobtubed on a 23 streak.. Razz

Anyway yeah I was 30/5 most games, I think I went 38-3 in one.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeah i remember when i was ball deep in rundown C spawn , i seenm a snip er failing a quickscoping, i ran over a blaste dhis ass only to find out he was about to pop you lol. I will be on tonight. Hopefully i can play like i played yesterday.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:13 pm

and hopefully i can play like i havnt done for like 5 or 6 months, GOOD!

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Nah youve been playing well recently man. Specially domination, thats why i put on our roster full time. Very Happy
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:15 am

I'm cursed with this nuke business! I still played well, I got 1-2 harriers per game (OMA-Hardline-Cold-Blooded-Noobtubes combo=awesome) but always got unlucky afterward. K/D is 1.55 now, when I was at 1.47 I couldn't move up for about 6-7 months; now I'm shooting up.. So I'm still improving at the game, which is encouraging.. There is never a point in this game when you can't learn or improve anymore, which makes you feel like you always have something to push for. May just stick with 5-7-11 and move up to 7-9-11 if I'm playing really well, nuke really isn't a big deal anymore.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:31 am

Yeah i have been rolling with 5-7-11,m got 2 gunners and 2 AC's last night. I think because we have been playing search a shit ton we are lees inclined to die when we play other game modes.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:37 pm

We had a good team last night and we all played well. I don't remember losing a game. Bring on Black Ops!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:07 pm

I always start off with S&D when I play, Domination in a S&D frame of mind/playstyle is very effective for getting killstreaks. Can't wait for Black Ops, we will really hit the ground running now that we are such an established team. Learning maps will take a few days but it will for everyone else too, we can only have an advantage! Not to mention it will bring quite a few people back online (or just more often).
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Yeah we will fuck face at blakc ops.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content