Last nights gaming

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Last nights gaming

Post by Simy26 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 am

WOW another night of rapeage. Managed to destriy my longest kill streak record which was at 30, its now 36. Got mu gunner on just about every game of domination we played.

One particular game sticks in my mind, was dom on Afghan, we were winning, as usual. The other team resorted to noob chubing and destroyed my first attempt at a killstreak so i got missed, got out the MP5 rangers akimbo, got my gunner, then fuck the life out of there spawn up at C, they couldnt escape, i racked up about 20 kills with my gunner and lloydy was just picking off anyone that i missed lol.

Over the past week something has just clicked with me, dont know if is luck or not but i seem to be able to anticipate whats gonna happen when i'm one on one. Its mint lol.

Bring on Black Ops
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:56 am

Oh P.S. ended that game 46-6-6
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 pm

nice 1 sim sim, is that that game where i was pounding ur ass with invites? lol. really unlucky with ac's and chopper gunners. 3 games running last night i was 1 off then got twatted lmaoo. any1 gota better idea of a 7 killstreak apart from harrier bcoz i seem to only get 2 kills wit them at the most lol???????????

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:45 pm

5-6-8 is a decent and underused killstreak setup, they all lead into each other pretty well. Attack helicopter was improved but it's still not better than harrier, if you want AC's/CG's you need Harrier in my opinion.
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Nah if you want to fuck shit up go with 5-9-11

Use the pavelow, i got about 19 kills with one on favela last night, stole some dumb fucks CP
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:32 pm

I think 5-9 is too much of a gap, but each to their own..
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Mike myers has been fun the last few nights we have played. Where the fuck is Jimmy??? and Matti come ot think of it......
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:55 pm

What do you mean where the fuck am I? I check this forum every day. Maybe once over the weekend!

What is Mike Myers?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:49 pm

havent seen you all week bitch Very Happy .

Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:03 pm

I've been avoiding your ugly ass! Has your missus not told you yet Very Happy

Hopefully I will be online tonight for a bit. Are you gonne tell me what a mike myers is?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 pm

group of us. One person is Mike Myers, he runs around trying to stab ever1, while they run away.... You can only stab Mike when you are the last man.

ITS A GOOD LAUGH
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Big Jimmy83 wrote:I've been avoiding your ugly ass! Has your missus not told you yet Very Happy

Hopefully I will be online tonight for a bit. Are you gonne tell me what a mike myers is?

Hahahahaha, told bitch Smile
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:02 am

Good few games with Jimmy, Jimmers and Demo last night. Had a few decent scores with my sniper as well. Its kinda exciting playing as a sniper, enjoyed it last night.

Highlight was demo and jimmy turning a quickscope match into a fucking bloodbath.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Yeah, it was good playing with everyone last night. I have to say that I prefer SnD so much more than any other game mode. It forces you to be tactical and you have to play the objective. There is no bullshit kill whoring and simply ignoring the objective (i.e. sabotage or capture the flag).

And none of this I turned the quickscoping game into a bloodbath. It was demolition that pulled out his tmp (which stands for Tiny Man Piece, in demo's case!) and started to run around killing people.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:17 pm

hha tiny man piece love it.

Sorry i forgot you turn the game into a campfest lolol ko big chap.

Yeah i love snD its nice to kill whore occasionaly but i love search
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah S&D is my favourite gametype.. It's probably my best too. I really can't decide if I'm a slayer or an objective player :/ Simy I remember a few months ago we all slagged you for not being able to snipe, and you resorted to using the M21 cuz you never hit your first shot Razz You're pretty good now though!

I don't like playing just S&D for too long, though.. As Simy said it's nice to rack up a bunch of kills now and then!
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah its down to ownage he's helped me get the basics of quick scoping. Then all the private matches we have, bout 2 a night now, really helps. I still need to get the objective sniper into my mind, to many times i find myself just doing my own thing when i have the sniper equipped.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i x 0wN4g3 x i on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:36 pm

hhaha cheerz simy, guys for some reason i got too much homework tonight i have to write a 2 page essay about the battle of agincourt for english tomorrow so i'll find it hard to be online tonight . . . if not tonight then definately tomorrow Very Happy since ive been off for a while i havnt got back to my best form at sniping recently, get the occasional good shot then i keep missing lol Very Happy

i x 0wN4g3 x i

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1154652252

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:52 am

Oh man, tonight was fucking immense.. Online wasn't anything special, lost around 3 games and won a good few but the private matches with 15/16 of us were hilarious! I can't believe we had so many people on at once, I'd love that to happen more often..

Quick-scope matches were fun, I've definitely improved but I don't think I'll ever be good enough to take on SMG's/AR's online. I've never enjoyed MW2 more in Mike Myers tonight.. It was fun, then Simy suggested every one of us go on the ladder in Quarry so Jimmers couldn't get us.. There were too many of us and we kept shoving each other off, a few died from the drop. I fell and sure enough jimmers was waiting for me at the bottom Razz It was hilarious...

Then on skidrow we all went riot shields, and just packed around 6 of us into a little gap.. I couldn't fit in but it was hilarious anyways.. Me and 3 others went to C-building and just blocked both doors with our shields so jimmers couldn't get in.. We sent JcBurke out to draw jimmers to us, then we'd let Jc pass and block the doorway again on jimmers.. Didn't quite work out, jimmers outsmarted us and went through the door that Jc left open! Sad

We tried dodgeball, but Demo thought it would be funnier to blow up our entire team with an RPG instead Razz It was funnier.. Great evening of MW2, Black Ops is gonna be 10 times better just cuz of this clan.. Cannot wait Razz
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 am

Yeah last night was great fun, woul have been nice of we had jimmy and matti, even Kneesliders was on during the week Very Happy .

Yeah wager matches will be epic with all us. Black ops may well be my fav game ever, may knock of MGS.

I feel so much more comfortable sniping now, the private matches have helped. That first search match we played i fucking beasted them as a sniper then we got disconected.

Mike Myers was awsum, Jager you pushed me off teh fucking ladder, and i plumeted. The riot sheilds was genius aswell, it always seems to be Jimmers Mike myers when we goof around lol.

What a Face

Only a month or so to go now.......
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kneeslidersxxx on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:52 pm

it was soooooooo funny Very Happy
kneeslidersxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Wow, the private matches sound like they were a lot of fun. We don't have 15 or 16 of us online at the same time often though.

Black Ops is looking like it is going to be a monster. The custom class 2.0 looks immense. Bring on the zombies!

When I say kill whoring, I mean play an objective based game just for the kills and ignore the objective. I enjoy playing TDM, but I can't stand sabotage because of all the camping kill whores.

Battle of Agincourt, England won! That's all that matters.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simy26 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Yeah black ops is getting me so excited, swear to god they keep releasing wee trailers here and there its makes me pre cum.

Zombies will be emense with everyone, i have a laugh just me and jimmers it will only get better with everyone.

Plus the horde mode thing will be good practice for tactics etc.
Simy26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:10 pm

I was obsessed with zombies, there is gonna be too much to do at first.. Campaign, zombies, multiplayer, training.. I think I'll do a level of the campaign then hop on multiplayer! I'm gonna get it on the Tuesday after school, then try pull a sicky on Wednesday (only have 4 classes so I'd be home at 1:30 anyways..). Simy, all nighter on the night it comes out lol? Razz
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:18 pm

You bastards! Some of us have work on Wednesday! Save the all nighter til the weekend... Please!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum