Domination guide

Go down

Domination guide

Post by DTLA Jager on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:14 am

http://www.mw2forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10690

This guy and his clan seem to know their stuff with Domination, saying they went months without losing a Dom game.. He claims to be updating it with different maps, if so it should help out quite a bit.
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Domination guide

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:04 pm

This is definitely worth reading. There is quite a bit to try and take in and it's a bit dry. You've got to know your maps as well. Generally speaking take B in domination and make sure you don't lose your spawn flag. However this person tells which spawn flag is the best to keep control of.

As Jager has locked the call-outs thread, I thought I would mention that the link is an excellent find and well worth looking at as well.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:21 pm

I agree, very dry. I just think it's a quite advanced, although those rushing routes don't have to be the bible to us.. Just learn what you can from reading it and try and learn a few tips.

Yeah the call-outs are the most complete I've found yet, I'm gonna work on learning them soon. And I just wanted to keep the focus on the call-outs, so I locked it.
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Big Jimmy83 wrote:

As Jager has locked the call-outs thread, I thought I would mention that the link is an excellent find and well worth looking at as well.

Some else I would also like to add, I posted these on the old USA fourm, we need to learm these and it will help alot.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:36 pm

I don't think are game plan is too far from this anyway. With one person taking the spawn flag and everyone else rushing to B.

Matti077 wrote:
Some else I would also like to add, I posted these on the old USA fourm, we need to learm these and it will help alot.

I agree, I think everyone should take a couple of minutes to look through all of these maps and try and remember as much as they can. This may take a bit of time and if we all start to use these call outs (plus some of our own) then it should become second nature.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Ive printed these off And try to look at it while it play with mixed results but its helping tho
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum