Direction of DTLA

Go down

Direction of DTLA

Post by DTLA Jager on Fri May 14, 2010 9:08 pm

What do you guys think is best for the clan? MW2 only? Should we have a member limit so we become a better unit/team? What would you guys like to see happen?
DTLA Jager
Admin

View user profile http://dtla.go-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Direction of DTLA

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Mon May 17, 2010 4:56 pm

DTLA Jager wrote:What do you guys think is best for the clan? MW2 only? Should we have a member limit so we become a better unit/team? What would you guys like to see happen?

I don't think we should limit which games we should team up together. I remember when you (Jager) joined me on BC2 and it was a battle between us two to get the ace pin each round, we totally owned on that. However I do think that we should concentrate on MW2, especially aiming towards getting on Game Battle and playing regularly together.

I also don't think there should be a member limit. People come and go all the time. As long as there is a decent core (which I do think is important to establish), then I think other DTLA could join in whenever they can.

Would it be worth creating a UK division of DTLA, similar to the Frensh division? We could use this forum for the UK team, potentially start our own recruiting (keeping it to a minimum for now) and hopefully we could get a decent core ready for Game Battle. We could team up with the US DTLA whenever we are not practising.

Just a few of my thoughts... Flame away!

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Mon May 17, 2010 6:38 pm

I agree with Jimmy, We need say 6 good player that we play togeater alot, find a game mode that suits us all and work on that.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Yeah I think we have a decent core set up.. By that I mean I know who I can rely on to play/accept invites, there are a few players here that I would like to play with regardless of clan..

UK division sounds good to me, let's work on getting the UK guys here first.. I've told KneeSliders to register already, not sure if he has yet.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Wed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Absolutely. I would like to see the core team on here, to give us some of there input.

Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting that we don't team up with anyone from DTLA. In fact quite the opposite.

It would be good if we could be in the situation of having a UK division and setting up regular inter-DTLA matches.

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah, I'll play with anyone but the french (language barrier means we can't have a decent team). I'll always prioritize the GB players though.

I'm just worried that we haven't had many players to choose from, these other guys don't seem to bothered.. I might ask a kid that lives across from me to join us.. He's pretty good, around 1.6 k/d I think.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Thu May 20, 2010 4:29 pm

We need to work on the UK division, I play with anyone who usally send me a invite but people who are on gamebattles play with the most.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri May 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Yay... Jager is back! Nice playing with you last night man. Even though I sucked on a couple of rounds.

We are now starting to get a decent team together. Is it worth looking into recruiting a couple more UK based people?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Fri May 21, 2010 2:32 pm

We do need more people form the UK so we always have some people to play the matchs even if someone else cant play.

We dont want to go mad I reckon have about 10 - 15 players at tops? Mabey even less, we need a good, tight clan.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jimmy83 on Fri May 21, 2010 5:11 pm

I agree with Matti. I think we should try and get up to 10 UK based members and try to keep it tight. We should try and get Kneesliders on here, then we would be up to 5 UK based players.

Has anyone had the chance to speak with Assassin and let him know what we're doing on here?

Big Jimmy83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLA Jager on Sat May 22, 2010 1:53 am

The link to this forum is on the other forum.. If he checked that forum he'd see this one, so I guess he just hasn't been online (Assassin). Don't know what's up with KneeSliders, he said he would register here.

I wouldn't mind a few more options for GB, in fact I'd love some.. I tried recruiting on the MW2 forum. Epic fail right there.
DTLA Jager
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matti077 on Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 pm

I would not worry about assassin, We all still play with the USA members alot, Just that this is to get our gamebattles sorted so I would not worry.
Matti077

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum